• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

Now they used to have a lovely little bar down there...one of my first ever half pint plastic beer bottles of lager.
Horrible and expensive...and she insisted on a pint as well.

Gets a gag mention on here every few months.
Goes with the express parking posh picnic, and decent beer in real glasses, school of thinking.

Reactions: Tom
Remember the towers #pizzaboxgate where towers were absolutely clowned on for the state of that breakfast in a takeaway pizza box, can we get the £9.50 rollover hotdog trending, not that it'll change anything but any place charging that should get shamed for it.

They were around thirty quid at the recent american football match at Wembley, weren't they?
But yes overall, a fiver would be a rip off price for what you get, so £9:50 is double extortion.
You could actually buy a decent flask, a tin of hot dogs, an onion and a bag of Warbies finger teacakes for that money.

...and I already have.

Back in the day, singing "Sex and drugs and sausage rolls" on the way back from the pie shop to the sixth form was all the rage thanks to Mr Dury.
They used to be four for a quid, and they were bloody huge.

Back on topic swiftly, how are the Eastern express kebabs this year.
The queue was just too long on my visit this year.