• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

I can't understand how/why a chef/cook would even serve it. Did no one in that kitchen look at the plate and think something is wrong?

It makes no sense, either small bits on the chips so the cheese melts or bigger bits properly grilled on its own.

The plate looks like Woodcutters but I too was looking at the menu and nothing on it sounded like what was shown/described.

So, this has to be disinformation, or they were asked to whip something up that wasn’t on the menu?

Sorry if it's already been mentioned; it seems the Peakstones Rock Oblivion and Nemesis beer in the hotel bar has had Aramark banishment too. Bar staff didn't have a clue what I was asking about when I tried getting some tonight.

I tried a classic burger meal in BK today (first visit this year), honestly not impressed. I went in expecting it to be subpar and wasn't disappointed!

Sorry if it's already been mentioned; it seems the Peakstones Rock Oblivion and Nemesis beer in the hotel bar has had Aramark banishment too. Bar staff didn't have a clue what I was asking about when I tried getting some tonight.

I guess if it can’t be purchased from one of Aramark’s suppliers it’s a goner.

Has anyone gone after a towers directly on the twitters asking what exactly their beef and chicken is actually made of if it's not 100% beef and chicken? I'm not a twitterer myself, but I imagine it's not a question they will want asking....

If they cook all food direct to order, they legally are not required to mention ingredients.

If they cook burgers for no specific order and leave them in a hot shoot (I think they do on busy days) then they have to list the full ingredients. It is a weird loophole but the law is very clear on it. I would have thought it would be Alton Towers responsibility and not Aramarck, as they are selling food on behalf of Alton Towers, so compliance would ultimately fall with them.

It is part of what is now known as Natashas law. They can get hefty fines for not listing ingredients and or providing them when asked. Ignoring customers and requests will only serve to agitate the situation and potentially make any potential fine higher.

Last edited:

I tried a classic burger meal in BK today (first visit this year), honestly not impressed. I went in expecting it to be subpar and wasn't disappointed!

Shameful

When you consider what Alton could do if they actually had some decent management, it’s a real disgrace. They need to run some restaurants, sell some snacks and drinks. The fact they aren’t capable of doing that to a decent standard and making some money says all you need to know about ideology of that place.