• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food we eat wrong

Years of working in a kitchen with only a Microwave either made me master this or just dull my taste buds to accept it

I never used to like scrambled eggs at all, then I read Delia's receipe and realised they weren't meant to be bouncy and I then discovered that scrambled eggs and omelettes are actually pretty tasty.

Because we have a small kitchen, and I like a bit of space, we have lived without microwave and freezer for nearly a year.
Wanted a small freezer, then covid.
Only miss ice cubes and warming cold tea!

I haven't had potato waffles for ages, and now I'm craving them. Thanks. :p

Me too but I've only got Sweet Potato ones in the freezer. Am I a potato hipster? A pipster!

Because we have a small kitchen, and I like a bit of space, we have lived without microwave and freezer for nearly a year.
Wanted a small freezer, then covid.
Only miss ice cubes and warming cold tea!

Given your green fingers Rob, for some reason I thought you were huge shed with a chest freezer kind of guy. Books and covers and all that.