• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Totally agree @Benzin Ronaldo has upset the balance. Poor Sancho must be thinking ‘what the hell have I done’
Our best front three would be Sancho Rashford and Greenwood

we HAVE to get the next appointment right. It needs to be Ragnick, Poch or Rogers in my opinion. Zidane will be a disaster, he doesn’t know the league, the culture, the premier league. Yes he’s done well but with the Real squad he had you could argue he should have done better.

With regards to Palace. I actually think you have come in leaps and bounds. The football is good to watch. From the games I have seen your missing a true on field leader. Unfortunately there aren’t many of them around these days

edit - thank the maker Ole is gone

With the Arsenal side of things as an outside, Arteta has continued them as a top 8 side. Recent performances have either been against lower clubs or playing equal teams that are severely out of form (NES Spurs, Leicester)

What's everyone's thoughts on alcohol potentially being allowed back in the stands after 36 years? Personally, I think it would be a recipe for total disaster. I for one would not feel comfortable with other fans drinking around me.

What's everyone's thoughts on alcohol potentially being allowed back in the stands after 36 years? Personally, I think it would be a recipe for total disaster. I for one would not feel comfortable with other fans drinking around me.

You do realise 90% of supporters walk through the turnstiles having spent a couple of hours minimum at the pub already, then exit straight back to said establishment after the final whistle?

You do realise 90% of supporters walk through the turnstiles having spent a couple of hours minimum at the pub already, then exit straight back to said establishment after the final whistle?

To be fair, I think that varies from club to club and whether you are talking about a home end or an away end.

Don't think I have ever come across someone who has appeared drunk in the home end at Leicester in my nearly 20 years of going, but at away games it is a totally different story!

To be fair, I think that varies from club to club and whether you are talking about a home end or an away end.

Don't think I have ever come across someone who has appeared drunk in the home end at Leicester in my nearly 20 years of going, but at away games it is a totally different story!

The whole pub thing is definitely an away day thing. For me at home games I’ll drive and then go home. Maybe a pint at half time. If it’s an away game (not they I get to many these days) I tend to go with an organised coach from the club. This usually involves a pub pick up / drop off … and you tend to get there early so what else is there to do?

3 counties sport with Luke Ashmead is a bit depressing today. Out of five fixtures, only one has survived and it's Salford V Stevenage in League 2 (!)

Claims of about 65% of players haven't been vaccinated whereas those abroad are in the 90% range.

Clearly some clubs aren't doing much.