• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Gatwick Airport Closed After Drone Sightings

Apparently this was all cause when someone reported seeing "flashing green and red lights in the sky".

... At the world's busiest airport.

Words fail me.

I’m stumped... what could that be? :tearsofjoy:

Was it you that said about airport shares being sold after the last incident? Any link or citation?

No, that wasn't me. Smeg knows who it was though. I struggle to remember yesterday.

Apparently this was all cause when someone reported seeing "flashing green and red lights in the sky".

... At the world's busiest airport.

Words fail me.
That's almost as stupid as people calling the police to report a UFO when what they're actually seeing is something as mundane as smegging TRAFFIC LIGHTS. I don't know what on earth they might've been smoking at the time, either...

I’m stumped... what could that be? :tearsofjoy:

Was it you that said about airport shares being sold after the last incident? Any link or citation?

That was me, just google Gatwick sale to Vinci for 32000000000 articles about it.