• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Gaza/Palestine

Adam

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
Surprised no one's made a topic about this yet, seen as it's quite an important issue.

In my opinion what has been allowed to happen to the innocent Palestinian people is a pure evil, killing children is not self defence and in my opinion Netanyahu and the others all deserve to be tried for their crimes against humanity. Over 1000 innocent people dead because of him in the past two weeks, and to think Israel was founded by people who had just managed to survive genocide, only for that same country to go and start another one...

Reactions: Sam
I want to say before I start that I'm not a Middle East correspondent, or have a big knowledge on the history of the relationship between Palestine and Israel. I just want to put my opinion across based on what I know.

It seems as though, after decades of oppression, and having their land whittled away by Israel occupation, the Palestinians are retaliating against them. What really sickens me is how Israel view the people of Gaza and of Palestine. They see them as animals to be used in a cruel game of blood sport. With soldiers from the Israel army boasting about how they murdered 13 Palestinian children. It really is horrific what is unfolding in Gaza at this moment in time. The Israeli people's lack of humanity towards the people in Palestine can be directly compared with how the Nazis treated the Jews, except now it's the Jews who are inflicting such pain and misery onto people.

Also, I just want to say my compassion and empathy for those suffering in Gaza does not make me Anti-Semitic, or pro-Hamas or whatever. It makes me human, and I can see what is right and what is wrong. And my god, what Israel is doing to Palestine is wrong!

This conflict has been going on since before history began. There is nothing we can do to stop it, I say let them wipe eachother out...
... Though obviously that would only be fair if both sides had state of the art weaponry.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Forget Ukraine, forget Iran and North Korea, World War Three will start in Israel. I mean, most countries who develop nukes at least have the decency to admit it. Yet even though the whole world knows the USA handed Israel the bomb on a plate, they still deny owning any.

There will never be peace in the Middle East - never. Why - because of Religion, and the different sub religions which exist. Sad really that people cant live with each other in peace, but I really dont believe there will ever be peace in this part of the world.

With regards the Gaza situation, quite frankly, I am disgusted with Isreal and the USA. Isreal takes land, sets up settlements, and expects no response? Get real. Its like Scotland or Wales invading parts of the UK and taking over the land for themselves.

As Diogo said above, the key difference here is that Isreal has state of the art weapons supplied by the US, who, tend to support Isreal whatever they do. Their Iron Dome missle defence shield works well and tends to keep out most of the rockets fired by Hamas. So while on one side you have people essentially throwing rocks at the other, on the other side you have an army firing missles and dropping bombs all across the city in response.

Contriversal thought here - but maybe if there was no Isreal, there would at least be a greater chance of peace in that region?

Contriversal thought here - but maybe if there was no Isreal, there would at least be a greater chance of peace in that region?

Almost certainly, yes. The initial Arab/Israeli war in 1948 had its roots in the Arab nations' opposition of a Jewish state. Were Israel an Islamic country, the problems related to this conflict in the Middle East would be minuscule, if not completely non-existant. Make no mistake, religious ideology plays a big part in what's going on - on both sides.

To be honest, they should just do a Simpsons on them and cover the whole darn area in a huge glass dome...

Maybe Hitler had the right idea all along.

Knew this would happen eventually tbh... :disappointed:

All zionists may be Jewish, but no way are all Jews zionists.

1811869_orig.jpg

jews-against-zionism-Canada.jpg

Jews+against+the+occupation.jpg

Why is this post still on the forum?
I'm not sure why not, if it's acceptable for Israel to commit mass murder of someone they don't like then why not Hitler?

I personally think he was a despicable human being but is the way Israel continue to behave any better?

I'm not sure why not, if it's acceptable for Israel to commit mass murder of someone they don't like then why not Hitler?

I personally think he was a despicable human being but is the way Israel continue to behave any better?
Yeah you're right, maybe the current geopolitical situation in the Middle East does make it okay that four million Jews were murdered in concentration camps.

So it's ok for Israel to go on murdering children because of what happened during WW2? I don't think so.

It's time to stop letting them get away with it just because of what happened to their race at the hands of a mad man.
1 or 4000000, murdering innocent people is wrong regardless of numbers.

I'm gonna be honest here, and say that I do understand what you're getting at, I think Israel is one of the most evil countries in the world today, and yeah if it didn't exist then there'd probably be a free Palestine, but the way you've said it definitely isn't the best way. Causing the death of millions to prevent the death of thousands is a pretty awful way to view things, and if you really think that another Holocaust is the best solution then you're just as bad as the Zionists imo.