• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Looking at QT website / Alton Towers, looks like Sep weekdays are back to "normal" "empty" quartile. And single figure crowd percentages early in the week.

Kind of regret not taking more annual leave and booking myself into Prem Inn Uttoxeter.

I was thinking I regret going for 2 days last week instead of this week but then I still got 40 rides in 2 days, 15 of those being on nemesis which is my now my number 1 ride after having a rough ride on the smiler.

Hoping to get a fairly quiet day on park tomorrow, but we'll have to see. Would like to have done DF and FV (supporting rides as well) by midday.

Based on another post in the general discussion thread, these were the advertised and actual waits for yesterday which I recorded which will explain why I managed so much, advertised queue time will be the first number, the actual wait is in brackets:
Duel 0 (0
Enterprise 5 (0)
Flavio's Fabulous Fandango 0 (0) let us through the side gate on this as there was literally no one waiting
Funk'n'Fly 0 (0)
Galactica 1 0 (0) Galactica 2 0 (0)
Gangsta Granny 35 (10)
Hex 0 (0)
Marauder's Mayhem 0 (0)
Mixtape 1 15 (15) Mixtape 2 15 (0)
Nemesis 1 10 (5) Nemesis 2 0 (0)
Oblivion 1 45 (10) Oblivion 2 15 (5)
Rita 5 (0)
Roller Disco 0 (0)
RMT 0 (0)
Spinball Whizzer 1 20 (5) Spinball Whizzer 2 15 (5)
TH13TEEN 1 Closed (5) TH13TEEN 2 20 (10)
The Blade 0 (0)
The Smiler 1 35 Main Queue (5 SRQ) The Smiler 2 10 Main Queue (0 SRQ) - i dont know how accurate the main queue waiting times were because of using the SRQ
Wicker Man 1 35 (30) Wicker Man 2 10 (0) Wicker Man 3 5 (0)

this was with a break of an hour for Oktoberfest entertainment from 1-2 which we then did again after 7:15.
Oblivion on 1 station, Wicker Man on 2 trains, Galactica on 2 stations, 3 crafts, FYI.

Doubt anyone actually on park is too fussed.

Sundays are very quiet at the moment.

Yeah it's what I did earlier this month had a 2 day pass for a Tuesday but the weather was forecasted to be awful so changed it to a Wednesday, a lot more queuing than if i I went on the Tuesday but definitely worth it for the better weather.

First day ever I've seen the smiler at 0 all day. Must be empty

I was on park yesterday! Brilliant day for not queuing - walkon everything however weather was horrible. The rain was on / off all day and from 3pm, most rides were closed for about an hour as the worst of the rain passed. Credit to towers for reopening most of the major coasters from 4pm.

I was also speaking to a ride host and maintenance crew member in DF as Th13teen was closed all day. They both said it cannot open in the rain!? Wonder if that’s related to the small incident from a couple of weeks ago?

I was also speaking to a ride host and maintenance crew member in DF as Th13teen was closed all day. They both said it cannot open in the rain!? Wonder if that’s related to the small incident from a couple of weeks ago?
That ride is about as useful as I don't know what. First it can't operate at night and now it can't open in the rain!?? If an outdoor attraction in the uk can't open in the rain then they literally have no purpose

That ride is about as useful as I don't know what. First it can't operate at night and now it can't open in the rain!?? If an outdoor attraction in the uk can't open in the rain then they literally have no purpose
Do we have a contender for the first SW to leave the park?
That thing is so advanced, it was probably built a bit before it’s time. And having to put trim brakes all over the track, even on the first drop, is surely an indication that it was poorly designed?
Take it out and forget Dark Forest ever happened I say.

Do we have a contender for the first SW to leave the park?
That thing is so advanced, it was probably built a bit before it’s time. And having to put trim brakes all over the track, even on the first drop, is surely an indication that it was poorly designed?
Take it out and forget Dark Forest ever happened I say.
If you take out Th13teen then you have to take out Rita too imo. That would give you all the space to create a new area. Let's be honest, it is the weakest area with the 2 weakest coasters, but they are very popular and do the job so will they go any time soon? I'm not sure

Last edited:
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.