• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Two and a half hours for Thirteen?! :eek:

Screenshot_20211017-141854.png

With the amount of RAP and fast track I would not be surprised. TH13TEEN's main queue was advertised at 60 yesterday and we waited 35 in the RAP queue. The main queue must hardly be moving.
Is the RAP queue still via the Fast Track entrance or back to the original disabled entrance?

That's good to know, thanks for clarifying. :)
I assume ambulant RAP guests can still go up the Fast Track steps like I did last Scarefest?
Not sure, I was pushing a wheelchair so used the right hand side - which apparently all other ambulant guests did as well, it was ridiculous

From being on park yesterday, ride availability wasn’t great in the morning, with 13 closed due to rain, Rita, Hex, smiler and wicker man also closed first thing. Only leaving spinball and oblivion open at that end of the park.

Queue times were also well off in places, nemesis was advertised at 45 mins, but the queue was to the entrance with all extensions. Galactica was similar story, advertised a lot shorter than it was.

On the other hand, by the end of the day TH13TEEN said 30 mins, it was actually 5 mins. But I imagine that’s the usual staff wanting to go home as quick as possible, so they set the queue times higher.

Having the smiler closed all day doesn’t help queues across the park either.

Thirteen has finally opened now that the stars have aligned, however it’s now Galactica’s and Rita’s turn to be closed. Can’t AT afford to run all of their attractions at once any more? At the moment it seems that as a couple of rides open, another 2 close straight after.

Thirteen has finally opened now that the stars have aligned, however it’s now Galactica’s and Rita’s turn to be closed. Can’t AT afford to run all of their attractions at once any more? At the moment it seems that as a couple of rides open, another 2 close straight after.
At least they've been open for periods throughout the day. The smiler is the issue then need to focus on atm

At least they've been open for periods throughout the day. The smiler is the issue then need to focus on atm

It’s awaiting a part, what exactly are they to focus on? Should they be stood at the window looking at their watch and twitching the curtains every 5mins looking for the delivery van?

Once it arrives I’m sure they will be on it straight away.

Yeah there's not really much that can be done whilst they're waiting about for The Smiler. The question is though, why is it testing if it's waiting for a part? I don't really understand the depths of things like that - could it still be testing but waiting for a part needed to operate with people? Sorry if that sounds dumb, I'm not really sure what else it could be.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.