• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Queues seem a lot busier than yesterday, but slightly lower that previous years.

Th13teen, Smiler, Hex, Skyride and Congo closed all day.

More to the point - what’s the queue been for Woodcutters? :’D

Last edited:
Queues seem a lot busier than yesterday, but slightly lower that previous years.

Th13teen, Smiler, Hex, Skyride and Congo closed all day.

More to the point - what’s the queue been for Woodcutters? :’D

Woodcutter queue was huge a couple of hours ago. Gave it a miss & settled for a little less busy Pizza Pasta Buffet.

Queues seem to be understated today. Entered Wickerman queue when it was advertised at 90 mins but it actually took 120

Not seen Nemesis extension queue so backed up in years but with it being Firework weekend and The Smiler/Thirteen being down it’s to be expected isn’t it.

Great atmosphere on the park regardless of ride counts :)

Last edited:
Odd though that it's sold out on all 3 days? Surely that would mean all 3 days would have near enough equal numbers?

Unsure if this may have been covered in another thread, but that was not the case. 'Capacity' was basically however many tickets had been sold on Thursday night.

In other news, how wonderful that there shall be no need for this thread to exisit or be posted in for a little while. How tempting it is to lock the damn thing....! :p

Spot the errors :tearsofjoy:

unknown.png

Th13teen actually being open? That's got to be an error

Is it raining?
No, it's not forecast to be raining, and remember that this autumn has been unusually mild. Ages ago I was expecting Thirteen to be closed for the event, but the temperature is obviously ok for it to operate given how mild the weather has been lately. And just as well, with Smiler still being closed. :)

No, it's not forecast to be raining, and remember that this autumn has been unusually mild. Ages ago I was expecting Thirteen to be closed for the event, but the temperature is obviously ok for it to operate given how mild the weather has been lately. And just as well, with Smiler still being closed. :)
I was joking still think its ridiculous it can't operate in the rain. They really should sort it out this winter for next year.

I was joking still think its ridiculous it can't operate in the rain. They really should sort it out this winter for next year.
Towers have already confirmed that work will be done during closed season to enable Thirteen to operate on the rain next season. :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.