• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Longest queue time is 40 mins for smiler with 3 thrill rides closed and most at 0. This is what September should look like and I'm very excited!!
I'm here now. It certainly is a quiet day and it seems to be getting quieter every day this week! I imagine the weather forecast for the afternoon has put people off

I'm still holding on to hope that the Friday will be quieter than the Saturday and Sunday just because people need to take time off work for it. Either way, I still think we'll be able to get on most things as long as they all have good uptime.
Yeah I think Saturdays and Sundays will definitely be busier than the Fridays due to kids being able to visit

Yeah I think FV is the least risky option to start with as if I go on Nemmy, Air and the flat rides, I should then be able to pop over to DF soon after and work my around that way.

The same thing happened last season, it was down for months and then re-opened around this time. It was doing pretty well until it went down back in July. Funk'n'Fly has been down for a couple of days again though.

I was on park today, and I can confirm that it was indeed rather quiet; possibly one of the quietest days I’ve had on park since before Wicker Man opened! Between 10am and 2:30pm, I got a total of 11 rides in!

Operations were very good too; Thirteen was hitting 1,200pph, Wicker Man on 2 trains was hitting 820pph, and Oblivion on 4 cars/one station was hitting 633pph, which I thought was brilliant!

To be honest, I think reducing capacity on some rides was fine given the crowd levels on park; had rides been on full capacity, I think the queues would have been non-existent in some cases!

I was on park today, and I can confirm that it was indeed rather quiet; possibly one of the quietest days I’ve had on park since before Wicker Man opened! Between 10am and 2:30pm, I got a total of 11 rides in!

Operations were very good too; Thirteen was hitting 1,200pph, Wicker Man on 2 trains was hitting 820pph, and Oblivion on 4 cars/one station was hitting 633pph, which I thought was brilliant!

To be honest, I think reducing capacity on some rides was fine given the crowd levels on park; had rides been on full capacity, I think the queues would have been non-existent in some cases!
Oblivion and Galactica are always on 1 station on weekdays. Interesting to see that wicker man seems to be running 2 trains on weekdays too

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.