• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The times for the Retrosquad (especially Mixtape) barely get updated throughout the day. It said 55 mins pretty much all day today

For the first time in days all the coasters (excluding smiler off course) have opened on time at 10am
Edit: well that didn't last long

Last edited:
Waited 100 mins for wicker man when it was advertised 70. Granted it did go down for 15 mins so it was technically only 15 mins understated

Ride availability and queues shocking on park today, which is very busy.

One thing I noted was the RAP queue for Duel is fairly long with a constant stream of people. No host at the merge point and therefore just bringing the outdoor main queue to a grinding halt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funk'n'Fly at 70 as well! Rita 120, Oblivion 80, Wicker Man 85, Mixtape 60, Gangsta Granny 75, Spinball 75! Very, very busy! Even Hex is at 25, Duel at 30 and The Blade at 40!

Funk'n'Fly at 70 as well! Rita 120, Oblivion 80, Wicker Man 85, Mixtape 60, Gangsta Granny 75, Spinball 75! Very, very busy! Even Hex is at 25, Duel at 30 and The Blade at 40!
Nemesis and Thirteen are both closed along with Smiler, which won't be helping.

Clearly 3 SWs down is having a major impact on queue times today. Some of those queue times are grim! Imagine queuing 70 minutes for Funk n Fly if it was in a fairground…

I wonder why Nemesis is closed?

Also; wow, those queues are long for a Friday! I wonder what’s causing it?

I wonder why Nemesis is closed?

Also; wow, those queues are long for a Friday! I wonder what’s causing it?
Availability and reliability is really quite poor at the moment, plus I expect operations aren’t great on some rides either.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.