• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Wicker Man is now taking sacrifices.

"Your sacrifice is important to use and we will sacrifice you in due coarse, but due to high levels of willing participants your sacrifice may be delayed by up to 85mins"
Was that an actual announcement? Have they stopped using “We are experiencing a temporary delay, and have ceased our ritual”?

I thought yesterday for how busy the park was the queues wasn’t that bad. Started the day on:
Spinball 20 mins
Mixtape the queue wasn’t that bad but it’s painful slow on loading/unloading and it didn’t help having 2 arms out of action and loading quite a few fast track guests 45 mins
Enterprise was a bit better than mixtape but at times filled nearly half the ride with fast track guests 45 mins
Flavio’s Fabulous Fandango this is the type of ride the park need to keep as it ate though the queue lines 15 mins
Raj’s Bouncy Bottom Burp as they wanted to fill all seats my daughter jumped to the front of the queue 0 mins
Driving school 15 mins
Gangsta Granny on the app it was listed as 90 mins but my daughter really wanted to go on it but the queue was moving quite quickly and thought it was gonna go all around the inside of the building but only queued 45 mins
Roller disco love the way they load this ride and was quite quick with loading and unloading 15 mins
Sky ride down to Forbidden Valley 15 mins
Funk and fly another painful slow load/unload of guests 45 mins
The Blade as they were trying to load 4/5 guests per row 15 mins
Duel 10 mins
Runaway mine train 30 mins
Marauder’s Mayhem 5 mins
Heave Ho 0 mins
Thirteen now on the app was listed 100 mins but only waited 60 mins
Spinball 20 mins
Wickerman 70 mins
Didn’t think we get on this many attractions in 1 day and hopefully in 12 months time my daughter will hit the 1.4m mark.

Last edited:
Out of interest @Skyscraper, was Smiler your only “first ever ride” planned for tomorrow, or are there other coasters you’re yet to do?

Yeah not sure what the deal is with Hex, gutted for you that the time you finally decided you wanted to ride The Smiler as well, and you're not going to be able to! It'll hopefully make your first ride next season worth the wait!
Yeah it's ironic and a real shame! I might be going on a March/April weekday next year, so will hopefully ride Smiler then if it's back open. :)

Out of interest @Skyscraper, was Smiler your only “first ever ride” planned for tomorrow, or are there other coasters you’re yet to do?
Spinball is the other coaster I'm finally going to do which I haven't ridden yet. Can't wait to ride it after really enjoying Spinning Racer! :D
Still not sure about Rita though...

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.