• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

GeoGuessr: Theme Park Challenge

16,988! I got the complete wrong side of Europe for one of them...

So bloody irritating that I missed full points because I was on the wrong side of a roundabout....

I thought the second one was just a car park and was about to rage quit.

Rough round for me, I thought I knew some of the parks... was WRONG

If there's anyone else like me who's taken a huge liking to this, I've knocked up a map of Alton Towers. I recommend turning off move/zoom/pan for the challenge, I must warn you though, some of the geotags are a little off at places, and a vast majority of the imagery is from 2009, so enjoy the time travel.

https://www.geoguessr.com/maps/6065b99f983e60000195c653

Good morning Geo Guessers, registration is now open for League 2. The first leg will be live later on this afternoon.

As mentioned I've shared this over two forums so there may be some unfamiliar names on the top 10. Feel free to share the links with any friends btw, we've had over 60 so far but you can never have too many.

Cracking the top 10 is a great achievement as the standard has been very high so far so well done if your name is on there.

Congratulations to @Danny our Towers Street champion. Your prize is this picture of an Otter offering a high five.

avatars-000226663418-gt9cmf-t500x500.jpg

League 2:

https://www.geoguessr.com/leagues/MWnGBzLPW0x0jvCx

League 1 Top 10:

1. Danny

2. Projektion

3. Dan Bay

4. Matthijs Karels

5. Peet13

6. Hixee

7. Ian

8. Palsson Christian

9. tilenb

10. Sammy

The next league is slightly more difficult and some legs there are no clues, just pure guess work. It was a struggle to make 10 more as I'm running out of ideas but hopefully you all enjoy it.

And finally a friendly reminder of Rule 1: no googling.

I’d say I was actually OK at the first league, but yeesh, the first round of this new one was tough! I clearly need to brush up on Wacky Worms...