• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex - If and when will it return

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Having indeed ridden all Mad Houses around the world ( :eek::eek: ) I can confirm that the only two Vekoma's that are the smaller versions are those at Drayton Manor Park and Belantis.

I have not seen such a severe parking issue on any of them apart from Hex.

:)

Though recently Villa Volta and Defi de Cesar have both been having issues, though not parking related, could be a problem seen through most of them...

I doubt the parking issue will ever be fixed, even Vekoma don't have a clue how to solve it!

:)
It sounds quite self-explanatory (I'm guessing it's to do with the lining up of the room with with entrance/exit?) but what actually is the parking problem and do they know what caused it? When I last went on it in early 2015 it was was working ok.

For the sake of those who are using mobile devices that refuse to load towers website, could someone summarise the line-up please :)

Ice age and toadstool gone now? That is literally the whole of ccl closed. Hopefully this means they're planning something big for that area, but maybe that's the optimistic way of saying budget cuts...

Sad to see toadstool go, wasn't a bad way of passing a few minutes while waiting for people to order in burger kitchen (by the way, what's the chances of that being open considering the whole area is now dead). Can't say I'm botheredpersonally about the others, but I worry more for the family audience now they have even less.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.