• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

Nobody jinx it like last time and hopefully they listen to feedback regarding the lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's literally a ride about a guy that got jinxed. Maybe the 15th Earl should have just bought the Old Beggar Woman a Coke and none of this would have happened. Branches falling, relatives mysteriously dying, door covers mysteriously getting ripped off, parking issues mysteriously still ongoing, maybe he wasn't so wise after all.

Any crumpled door frames for sale in Towers Trading?

I believe the cover has been sliced up into 100 limited edition shards and individually engraved with the date and time at which it was ripped from the vault.

I believe the cover has been sliced up into 100 limited edition shards and individually engraved with the date and time at which it was ripped from the vault.

Nice, a real museum piece.

Anyone seen what sort of fix up they've done yet? I'm going to guess that door mechanism/surround will be exposed for now.