• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

High season 2025 Europa Park Hotels Sales opening dates

MuumiMum

TS Member
Hello!

As I understand Europa-Park hotel prices are generated depending on how fully-booked are the hotels, so the first ones get the best price ☺️ and the better chance to get that best price for all nights in one hotel (for longer stay), not to pop from one hotel to another.
Saying that, I’ve got newsletter from Europa Park about opening spring low season 2025 for sale, checked the availability, and was shocked to see that Easter week was already completely fully booked with no any availability at all!!! So I presumed that newsletters comes not in the first day, but couple of dates after the Great Start.
Could someone share the experience of previous years- when Europa Park usually opens sales for hotels for high season?
Having the idea of the dates it was in 2023 for 2024 summer, I would know when to start constantly checking for 2025 summer, as we are not flexible with dates, and need to “catch” very precise dates in June 2025

Thanks a lot!☺️☺️

Last edited:
Hello!

As I understand Europa-Park hotel prices are generated depending on how fully-booked are the hotels, so the first ones get the best price ☺️ and the better chance to get that best price for all nights in one hotel (for longer stay), not to pop from one hotel to another.
Saying that, I’ve got newsletter from Europa Park about opening spring low season 2025 for sale, checked the availability, and was shocked to see that Easter week was already completely fully booked with no any availability at all!!! So I presumed that newsletters comes not in the first day, but couple of dates after the Great Start.
Could someone share the experience of previous years- when Europa Park usually opens sales for hotels for high season?
Having the idea of the dates it was in 2023 for 2024 summer, I would know when to start constantly checking for 2025 summer, as we are not flexible with dates, and need to “catch” very precise dates in June 2025

Thanks a lot!☺️☺️
Dates for 2025 will be released in October/November I think. I'm keeping an eye out as I'm planning to go next year.

I suspect Easter week was showing as ‘sold out’ because they hadn’t actually opened the bookings for those dates in that release. Low season usually refers to when the park is closed Jan-March and not when the theme park is open.

Best way I’ve found to keep an eye out on this is to sign up for the ‘hotel friends’ programme, which is free and means you get a few benefits - but the one that may interest is early access to the next seasons booking when they come out, usually one week before they go live on the website. They usually send emails in the run up to this too so you can be ready.

Details here:

Europa-Park hotels do not operate different pricing for longer stays, so you can change hotels if you wish :). Hotels are a set price depending on if you’re visiting in high season (mid March until early January) or low season (early January until mid March). You can find full pricing for 2024 in their brochure here. They very occasionally offer discounts on those prices, the 20% discount offer you’ve been sent is for the low season only. This runs until 21st March 2025. It’s not applicable to main season pricing, and as already pointed out main season 2025 pricing and availability has not been released yet.

There’s usually an offer which goes out to guests around October (it was 10th October 2023 last year) which announces available along with an early booking discount. Last year, this was a discount of €15 per night. It looks like you’re already signed up to receive those offers as you received the low season email, so you should receive the availability announcement later this year :).

Europa-Park hotels do not operate different pricing for longer stays, so you can change hotels if you wish :). Hotels are a set price depending on if you’re visiting in high season (mid March until early January) or low season (early January until mid March). You can find full pricing for 2024 in their brochure here. They very occasionally offer discounts on those prices, the 20% discount offer you’ve been sent is for the low season only. This runs until 21st March 2025. It’s not applicable to main season pricing, and as already pointed out main season 2025 pricing and availability has not been released yet.

There’s usually an offer which goes out to guests around October (it was 10th October 2023 last year) which announces available along with an early booking discount. Last year, this was a discount of €15 per night. It looks like you’re already signed up to receive those offers as you received the low season email, so you should receive the availability announcement later this year :).
I got the email too as I'm also already signed up to the Hotel Friends program. My plan is to sort a planning meeting soon with the people I'll be going with to discuss everything, including dates, so that as soon as the offer and calendar is released we can book. Although of course the issue is we don't know the calendar until it's released.

Remember, midnight = easy booking
Morning = anything 11-14 hrs waiting room. 🤯

I'm planning to go August 2025 for 5 days. Can't wait.
https://towersstreet.com/talk/threa...advice-and-questions.3541/page-42#post-433735
Hmm… I ‘ve experienced MANY times webpages crashes on the beginning of the sales with some airlines 🤯😡🤣 Nightmare!!! 😱🤣
But… what is “waiting room”? Does it mean, they register you, and send the notice, when everyone in front of you in the queue has booked? Do you need to set your dates for the hotel you want and then to wait for the notice???
And what if, for example, I want to stay in 3 different hotels, 1-3 nights in each? What if I get what I want just in 1 hotel, but the second and third one will be unavailable ….
I backuped myself already by booking alternative in Rust 😇😇😂 But still wish to stay “on site”.
Well … 🧐 I think, in that case I better send 4 different inquiries: 1 for ALL nights in ONE hotel, and other 3 queries for different hotels just exactly as we imagined ourselves … Please tell me, could this work?
Have I got everything right about this queueing?

If it's any use, I didn't join this queue when bookings opened, and was able to easily reserve a five-person room in Bell Rock just three or four months out. The resort was completely full by the time we arrive, and while it's good to be organised, I don't think there needs to be this Glastonsbury level panic.

If it's any use, I didn't join this queue when bookings opened, and was able to easily reserve a five-person room in Bell Rock just three or four months out. The resort was completely full by the time we arrive, and while it's good to be organised, I don't think there needs to be this Glastonsbury level panic.
Isn't the hotel friends/pricing cheaper? I found when I tested the waters a lot of the cheaper family rooms I was after were sold out for the busy periods.

Plenty of other rooms were available but as EP is expensive (but worth it by the look of it) we're trying to save wherever possible (Phantasialand in the same week is going to bankrupt me). 🙂

Hmm… I ‘ve experienced MANY times webpages crashes on the beginning of the sales with some airlines 🤯😡🤣 Nightmare!!! 😱🤣
But… what is “waiting room”? Does it mean, they register you, and send the notice, when everyone in front of you in the queue has booked? Do you need to set your dates for the hotel you want and then to wait for the notice???
And what if, for example, I want to stay in 3 different hotels, 1-3 nights in each? What if I get what I want just in 1 hotel, but the second and third one will be unavailable ….
I backuped myself already by booking alternative in Rust 😇😇😂 But still wish to stay “on site”.
Well … 🧐 I think, in that case I better send 4 different inquiries: 1 for ALL nights in ONE hotel, and other 3 queries for different hotels just exactly as we imagined ourselves … Please tell me, could this work?
Have I got everything right about this queueing?
If you've ever bought tickets off Ticketmaster where you get dumped on a holding page with "there are 9000 people ahead of you", it's that kind of webpage they call a "waiting room". Whereas at midnight of release it's dead easy to sail straight through to booking without a wait..

The website can't handle many people so the wait on day 1 reached over 11hrs.

Hidden away behind new terms and conditions is the nugget of information
"Overnight stays for Summer 2025, HALLOWinter 2025 and Winter 2025/2026 will go on general sale from 12. November 2024. As a Hotel Friend member, you benefit from exclusive early booking advantages and can secure the most popular dates and rooms before anyone else here your member area from 5. November 2024 (subject to availability). We will keep you up to date in your member area."

Hidden away behind new terms and conditions is the nugget of information
"Overnight stays for Summer 2025, HALLOWinter 2025 and Winter 2025/2026 will go on general sale from 12. November 2024. As a Hotel Friend member, you benefit from exclusive early booking advantages and can secure the most popular dates and rooms before anyone else here your member area from 5. November 2024 (subject to availability). We will keep you up to date in your member area."
That's good to know, thanks! 😊
Just checked and I have the email as well.

Flights are now on.
Booked my Basel to Manchester flight. (As I'm flying into Col via Ryan Air).
Be warned if you ever book one way.. it defaults to the currency you depart from..Swiss Francs just cost me £10 extra 😂
£254 outward.
£360 coming back.
(Family of 4 with 2 x large hold bags and 1 small, travelling in peak August 25)

Sorry to jump on, but im looking to get park tickets for may half term and came across this post via google, does anyone know when general sales go live please?

Sorry to jump on, but im looking to get park tickets for may half term and came across this post via google, does anyone know when general sales go live please?
12th November, as above. I'd recommend signing up to the hotel friends programme though, it's free and you'll be able to book from the 5th.