• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Holiday World: General Discussion

Despite not being a huge fan of these coasters, the park does need a family coaster so it should be a good addition. Capacity could well be an issue at peak times though.

They're great family rides - mad to think that in not much over a decade, Vekoma have sold 34+ of these.

The capacity conversation ... we love it don't we ! I don't think capacity is going to be a big problem at Holiday World. Realistically, vast numbers of people aren't going to come to the park because of this - but they will have a good time riding it when they do - in a way that they couldn't now - it's additional coaster / park capacity.

That's amazing!

Perfect new coaster for the park as its really missing a proper family coaster with the way it jumps from The Howler to Raven/Legend.

I know we’ve had the debate about intellectual properties a lot over the years, and like most things there are pros and cons. But this is what parks can lose when they shove in the latest IP. It’s hard to add lots of IPs and still have a strong concept running through the park. Holiday World is part of a dwindling number of parks that clearly has a strong overall concept governing the themes. I’ve never been to Holiday World, but it’s near the top of the list of parks I want to visit.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that I hate the theme lol

Nothing more annoying that overly forced / manufactured eccentricity.

It is a weird theme, but it fits Holiday World perfectly. Why not have a gravy themed coaster right next to your turkey shooting dark ride in a Thanksgiving themed area! 🤣