• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hunted (C4)

Did you watch Hunted?

• Total voters

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
did anyone watch Hunted on Channel 4, which aired recently? basically, it's part social experiment and part chase thriller, there ordinary people become fugitives and have to avoid been caught for 28 days (4 weeks), whilst been hunted by a team of experts, and if they survive the full 4 weeks, they win a share of £100,000.

I agree with MattyH. There was plenty of opportunities that some of them could of been caught, but these supposed professional hunters looked like they were trying to catch a bunch of swans.

And the ending. Of all the boats on the Isle of Sheppey they found the exact one first time, and then just happened to know about a small jetty but only remembered they knew when it was too late.

i didn't watch the first series, i might do later.
i really wanted Anna and Elizabeth to win, as they're from Yorkshire!

EDIT: just watched the first episode of the first series; slightly different to the second (multiple start points, different hunters, people being caught in the first episode, etc), but just as gripping!

EDIT: have now watched all six episodes of the fist series.

Last edited:
Watched the full series of Celebrity Hunted online and noticed that they were at Alton Towers - I'd have stayed there if it was me, it would probably be difficult to find them!

Watched the full series of Celebrity Hunted online and noticed that they were at Alton Towers - I'd have stayed there if it was me, it would probably be difficult to find them!
Unfortunately the rules prohibit contestants from staying in one place for the whole time (they have to keep moving around, which kind of makes sense as the longer you stay somewhere, the higher the risk of being found). :p:)

Not if you wild camp a few miles from civilization in the Scottish Highlands. Just have a hike to a little village or town every several days to stock up on canned food. Pay with cash. Get some water filtration bottles/tablets and get water from a stream or whatever. Then chill out and read some books or whatever. Catch me if you can :)

Well that's why they changed the rules because in the early series when it was members of the public someone did just that so they changed the rules to stop them winning like that.

Exactly. Not very realistic, which is why I stopped watching it after (I think) the second series. They tilted the rules into the detectives favour and then when they find the runners the police staff or whoever they were couldn't have been more smug about it. Couldn't stand any more of their rubbish.