• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet Hyde Park Winter Wonderland (Dec 3rd - 4th)

How many days for the meet?

• Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Friday 2nd to Saturday 3rd

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Saturday 2nd to Sunday 4th

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Put me down as a maybe. I'm somewhat of a flat ride wuss but if Olympia looping turns up, you can't really not go.

Plus I haven't been on a meet this year and it would be nice to see everybody.

I don't know if the wider museum trip would be feasible for me at the moment.

Changing the event to just the Saturday and Sunday (3rd to 4th) due to it saving booking days off and also a fair bit of cash!

:)

Me and Chris are down in London to see HP and the Cursed Child on the Sat, Chris wants to do WW but I also want to do some Christmas shopping maybe?

I'm definitely doing Sunday morning, but not sure about the Saturday as I'll mostly be at football when you lot are at Winter Wonderland. However I see what I can do :)

It would cost me £100 for the day in train travel, rides etc. Currently having a war with myself on whether it's worth it so close to Christmas or not. :(

285-homer1.jpg.pagespeed.ce.uB9BcjCXNp.jpg

What's the normal/preferred accommodation for Hyde Park? Might as well blow all the money we haven't got!

Well I've booked travel tickets (Praise be to Megabus, the journey each way is probably cheaper than a ride on Olympia Looping). I'm now staying the whole weekend so Museum trips could be back on the cards for me assuming they're free.

If people are planning on visiting Winter Wonderland on the Sunday then I may pop down, need to get myself of Olympia Munich Looping

Not long now until it's time! :D

The main group will meet at the entrance for 12:30pm on the Saturday.
Who's arriving when?

I'll be there! Was gonna head off to football, but I'd rather spend the day at WW :p Is the entrance you're referring to Al the one nearby Marble Arch station or that closer to Hyde Park Corner station?

I feel this is suitably close to the event for to say that I won't be able to make it to this.

Have fun guys, I want lots of pictures!

I'll be there! Was gonna head off to football, but I'd rather spend the day at WW :p Is the entrance you're referring to Al the one nearby Marble Arch station or that closer to Hyde Park Corner station?

Having discussed with others going, we will now meet outside Hyde Park Corner tube station (across the road in the actual parkland area) OR the Winter Wonderland entrance itself (depending on how busy these areas are) at 3:00pm.

Updated the first post to reflect this.

Reactions: Ted
Are people still planning on doing Winter Wonderland at all on Sunday?