• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Impromptu Solo Visit?

Well I’m now back home after my solo visit yesterday and I would 100% do it again. I was only on park for 5 hours from ride opening time but managed to fit in 7 rides, a sit down lunch and a little explore of the gardens.

I think what I enjoyed most was doing things at my own pace and not having to wait around for mates to go to the loo / decide on what they want to go on next and faff around about lunch choices etc. Don’t get me wrong, I love going with friends and family but I did really enjoy my time to myself.

I arrived on park just before 0915 and went for a shot of coffee from Corner Coffee. I then took the scenic route via X Sector to Dark Forest, where Rita opened early. I was on the first public train and the launch didn’t disappoint. I then did Thirteen, and by the time I had finished my walk on ride on this, I clocked that Rita’s queue was still empty so I did Rita again!

I then made my way to X Sector to join The smiler’s SRQ. As I reached the top of the stairs into the station, the ride went down so they could add a 3rd train to the circuit. Yes, it opened on 2… After what seemed like an age I got my ride in.

After lunch I headed over to Oblivion which was only on a 20 minute queue now that The Smiler had reopened for a while.

I then did Curse and ended my day on Nemmy, then headed for a pint at The Welcom-Inn before getting the monorail back to the car park.

I was on a deadline yesterday time wise, but if I stayed until ride close I reckon I could’ve got 11 rides in on what was a busy day full of families, and that’s without rushing about.