• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Incident on The Smiler 02/06/2015

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The Smiler has now been removed from Ride Times.
But as has sub-terra. What's the problem with that do we know?

EDIT: Never mind, probably just a slight 'technical problem' with the website. Refreshing the page brought them both back.
AIolpffUraEDrpzO38AQQvPZr0htv33TswvQJckPD9Q

To chime back in, was defo scarefest auditions in the february, we watched them. They may well recruit throughout the year, it was not sub terra actors. I can 100% confirm this i saw it with my own eyes, i don't doubt they do it up to september, but they defo hold scarefest auditions in feb.

To chime back in, was defo scarefest auditions in the february, we watched them. They may well recruit throughout the year, it was not sub terra actors. I can 100% confirm this i saw it with my own eyes, i don't doubt they do it up to september, but they defo hold scarefest auditions in feb.

Look at it logically, who is going to audition in February for a role in October?

Was this February 2013? As it may have been for when the opened The Sanctuary in March April when The Smiler was delayed.

You only have to look back on Alton Towers Careers Facebook page to see the casting calls in August and September. Having auditioned myself and knowing guys who have worked scarefest trust me that's how it works.

This is way off topic.

Hmmm.... enclosing it in a tent would actually solve many issues. The ugly concrete would no longer be visible, the drainage problem would be gone, and as long as they have decent air con in there it could be a much more interesting queue. The Flasher would actually work! Might have to turn off the marmaliser screens though, and replace them with an epic light show. ;)

I think we could be on to something here, do you know any ground work companies that could do the foundations for the tent poles etc? lol

If the tent Mk.II looked somewhat like a circus tent then there could be an inclusion of new live actors playing the part of twisted and creepier than usual clowns, ready to jump out and scare you sh#*less at various points!

If the tent Mk.II looked somewhat like a circus tent then there could be an inclusion of new live actors playing the part of twisted and creepier than usual clowns, ready to jump out and scare you sh#*less at various points!

they used to have people doing that on the smiler when it first opened, one jumped out on my mate and she almost chinned him, good old northern bird, punch first ask questions later!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.