• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Is it time to rethink the SW series?

Ownership of the SW phrase and the associated concepts are fairly straightforward in that it was developed by an Alton Towers employed team/employee.

If I leave my employment tomorrow, the products and services that my teams have developed continue generating revenue but I have no ownership or rights, as would be standard in any intellectual property agreement in a contract.

Yup, just like anything I created during my time at the Beeb belongs to them. (Now that I'm freelance, being creative isn't worth my time. ;) )

Think they should retire the secret weapon idea after SWX and come up with unique ones each time thereafter.

Think they should retire the secret weapon idea after SWX and come up with unique ones each time thereafter.
Wonder if they skip SW9 (like iPhone and Windows versions)... Would be good if they could come up with cool "Project Blah" names I suppose :)