• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

"I've never been on..."

I haven't done Gallopers, Frog Hopper, Driving School or Battle Galleons.

Hadn't done Heave Ho! until opening weekend when I went on it with Ashlee and Cheese, while the rest went on The Flume.

Not sure I ever went on the tractors, but I think I went on everything else in the farm.

Of current rides I think only Frog Hopper, Carousel (is that still there?) and Driving School.

Of past rides, well that's a whole different story. I really wish I'd been on The 'new' Beast, or the old one for that matter, Thunder Looper and the Alton Mouse :(

At least Alton doesn't have any embarrassing Go-Gator type credits that need to be done for the coaster count. :-[
I must admit though I seem to ignore the flat rides at the Towers, I'd rather just spend my time in a coaster queue, so I reckon there must be a good few rides past and present I've never been on.

Some kiddies rides, but never went on Submission and have never done Enterprise or Twirling Toadstools. Galleons seems altogether pointless.

TheMan said:
have never done Enterprise or Twirling Toadstools.

You ain't lived if you ain't been on the Toadstool pal ;)

Joking aside, I find it quite a pleasurable ride, and I don't usually do spinny things as they make me sick.

Re: "I've never been on..."

Toadstool is truly a white knuckle ride.

I've just done the working out - as with many others, Driving School and Battle Galleons remain the only attractions to have thwarted me!

I think I just managed Driving School on my last visit as a kid. Thankfully, I do have Battle Galleons to my name [I rode it once a few days after it opened and I never intend to ride it again]. I'm fairly confident I managed Wobble World as well... which leaves me with every ride and attraction at Alton Towers under my belt :p

Driving school and wobble world is it for me. I just managed Corkscrew :D

But last year I managed everything (I'm allowed on) in one day. so just missed out on Berry bish bash, froghopper, wobble world and driving school

Never been on Battle Galleons, hate getting soaked, just puts me in a bad mood where I moan about being cold for the rest of the day. Probably the reason I haven't been on The Flume either, actually I've never even been on a log flume. :-[ Just don't see the appeal of water rides.
Can't say I ever went on Submission or Enterprise either for fear of vomiting (delightful I know) Always a bit wearing of some flat rides for that reason haha.

Oh, yeah, I've never been on Duel either. Man the list goes on haha. I remember going on it when it was The Haunted House as a kid and being terrified but now I guess I'm too scared to go on it. :-[ Same for all ghost trains/attractions - phobia of spiders makes it difficult. What a wimp haha. :)

I was worried I was going to shame myself here but my 'never' list isn't as bad as I thought!

Never done Ripsaw, Sonic Spinball, Thirteen, Sub-Terra or Smiler, the latter being down to queue length rather than sheer refusal!

anything that left Alton towers before 1993.
1001 Nights, Mini Apple, Energiser (Bone Shaker), anything in old mcdonalds farm. and anything that come and when in between 2000 - 2010.

Re: "I've never been on..."

Never done Tractors, Wobble World or Driving School.. pretty sure I've managed everything else! :)

Log flume (I always go during the winter months so never braved it)
Blade (I was bored of the pirate ship ride 20 years ago not going to not be bored now)
Submission (Nobody I went with would ever agree to go with me and certainly not doing it alone, and there is no chance now)
The swans (I did get the chance but was too much of proud young man to go the wussy stuff)

and that's it.

Ripsaw, enterprise, submission, the blade, nemesis sub-terra, CATCF, and anything that closed before about 2010 except beastie.
I'M SO SORRY GUYS, I HAVE BETRAYED YOU ALL!!!!!!!! :'(

Slugjc said:
Submission (Nobody I went with would ever agree to go with me and certainly not doing it alone, and there is no chance now)

I read that completely wrong originally, or was it a clever little pun? I was going to say that they still exist, but don't make the double-inverter anymore :-[