• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2013-14

DiogoJ42 said:
What the... I mean... of all th... HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?!?

I'm a member of a secret organisation known as the Illuminati. We invented rollercoasters to prevent the discovery of Velcro. Unfortunately, we failed and the devastating effect it has had on the world is self-evident. Nevertheless, to this day we control every coaster that has ever been built so naturally we know what they look like.

It's either that or I have no life.

Anyway, next one:

I'm at a loss. It looks more like a flume or rapids than a coaster to me. But if I had to guess, I'd say one of those weird Pinfaris... maybe Miniera d'Oro Del West at Fiabilandia?

Come on guys, there's only a month left. There's still hope for someone to come out of the blue and beat the geeks! :p

We may need a further clue.

I can't see past those weird Pinfaris now. It seems very unusual for a ride that long to have no crossovers at all.

That's exactly what I was thinking. You'd expect a helix at least. At first I almost thought it may be Casey Junior at DLP, but it's clearly not. I've been through all the bobsleds and Arrow suspendeds on RCDB with no joy.
I'm stumped. Hell, if Duckman is stumped, we may as well end the whole game here!

I think it could be that custom ground-hugging wacky worm but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called or which park it's in.

Edit: Could it be Miniera d'Oro Del West at Fiabilandia? Both Google and Bing maps are otoo vague for me to work it out but the really boring POV has two lift hills and enough lame turns for it to be possible.

Still trying to find that terrain wacky worm.

DiogoJ42 said:
Come on guys, there's only a month left. There's still hope for someone to come out of the blue and beat the geeks! :p

We may need a further clue.

To conquer geeks, you must become a geek.

Ahem anyway...

It's none of the coasters that have been mentioned.

The second clue is that it's a coaster in North America.

It isn't any of the above.

Might be giving it away with this clue but it is not a steel coaster.

The last clue is making me think it's a hybrid. I'm struggling to think of any normal woodie where the tracks never cross, which isn't just an out and back.

With that in mind, is it Carolina Goldrusher at Carowinds?..

It is none of the above but one of them was probably the closest anyone has come to getting it.

If it's Underground at Adventureland then you're just being evil.