• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2013-14

John has now tied first place with CGM! With BigAl seemingly left behind, the rest of us are just lucky to be on the leaderboard at all. Anything could happen! :p

Leaderboard:
=1) CGM: 25 points
=1) John: 25 points
2) BigAl: 14 points
= 3) Ellie: 5 points
= 3) Rob: 5 points
= 3) Alastair: 5 points
= 3) DiogoJ42: 5 points
= 3) Ian: 5 points
= 3) Jared: 5 points
4) Rupert: 4 points
= 5) Olii: 3 points
= 5) Sammy: 3 points
6) Quetzal: 2 points

A layout like that screams Togo to me.... which means it's probably a woody based on my past form. ;) I'd say it's clue time.

Well thus far all I think I've deduced is that it's not a woodie, currently operating in Europe, Australia, or Asia. Unless I've missed something :p

Hurler - Kings Dominion?!

If it's not I'll scream :p

*clearly hasn't trawled through the whole of RCDB's operating woodies to try and find it*

Ian said:
Hurler - Kings Dominion?!

If it's not I'll scream :p

*clearly hasn't trawled through the whole of RCDB's operating woodies to try and find it*
I think it may be, you know.

Lets try this one. Something a little different, which will no doubt give it away quickly for some people :p

gcqTE5p.png

Points to Rupert! Revolution is an off the shelf Illusion isn't it?

^It is, there's another one in the US.

Apologies for the terrible quality of this one, did it on Paint on a tiny laptop.

layout12_zps898ce808.jpg

layout6_zpsd377c2b0.png

I'm going to be away for a couple of days, so if anyone gets it feel free to confirm using aerial pics and carry on the game.

It's always a bit awkward with a game like this, being the post before the christmas / new year break. So I won't start asking for clues just yet. I will however, give this topic a not very subtle bump to remind people about it. ;)

As usual, I'm clueless. I'm going to guess it's a woody, which probably means it's not! :p