• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League, 2015-16

It was the 'very forceful' part that brought it to me, otherwise I'd still be searching. It's the first coaster that comes to mind! ;)

Anyway, on your marks, get set... GO!

2dc0952a2045e92245fad8fe94fb2de3.jpg

A fairly easy one I think?

That would be Boss at Six Flags St. Louis.
I only know that because I saw it recently when trying to find the answer to a previous round, and thought, "my, that's an interesting layout. I should probably try to remember it for a future round..."
Still had to search through all my bookmarked parks to find it though. ;)

Righto, sorry for the delay. Next round!

The easiness of this one is debatable... ;)

Layout%20game%202015%2007_zpssgsmil2k.jpg

Well the bit on the top right immediately made me think Maverick... But sadly in closer inspection, it's clearly not!

Hmm... A clue might be necessary with this one... Its gotta be a wooden coaster surely?

I can give a clue if you like... This coaster lies west of the Atlantic, east of the Pacific, and north of the equator. ;)

Damn you! I was hoping the unusual design would throw you for a bit longer. :( 4 points to Rupert.

Yeah, I initially had convinced myself it was some kind of double launched.

This is really my most fiendish one yet, apologies:

Layout-21_zpsx8nw4eid.png

I may well have missed out on some obvious ones, but that would be Huracan at Bellewaerde!

I actually followed it quite closely through it's construction, so I think that's what helped :p

Sadly the only one I have predrawn is a dead cert to be guessed instantly. So enjoy everybody :p

897210999bf99cd5ebd04d19bd9ec3e9.jpg

Crikey. Scores look like this at the moment:

Rupert: 39 points.
Sammy: 33 points.
DiogoJ42: 26 points.
CGM: 10 points.
Martin: 9 points.
John: 5 points.
tayspru: 5 points.
Rob: 4 points.
Blizzard: 4 points.