• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League, 2015-16

layout1_zpsrykwpcbz.png

:)

Apologies for the awful watermark that is apparently unremovable until I pay more money to the developer. Ugh I miss ms paint...

That looks pretty much like a Vekoma Junior Coaster 207m?! Such as Road Runner Express at Magic Mountain?

If it is a standard Vekoma junior, then I think this round will have to be disqualified...

Darn it how embarrassing! Think I need to brush up on my layout knowledge clearly! I was thinking of Maximus at Crealy for what its worth! :p

Your go then rupert! I'll leave it to the professionals. ;)

Right, this round is officially null and void. As I don't have a layout ready to post myself, I decree that the player in first place gets to post another one... Which just happens to be @Rupert.

Definitely not Krake!

It's at a park with 3 more major coasters (and 2 other minor ones). The makers of the major coasters are now all defunct, although the manufacturer of one (very forceful) isn't even known as both companies thought to be involved deny building it.

It's also steel, as the above is a bit cryptic ;)

Another 4 points to Mr Smugpants. The scores currently looks like this:

Rupert: 35 points.
Sammy: 28 points.
DiogoJ42: 21 points.
CGM: 10 points.
John: 5 points.
tayspru: 5 points.
Rob: 4 points.
Martin: 4 points.
Blizzard: 4 points.