• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

The trims on the first drop remind me of Th13teen when it opened. Only Arrow would put a ~100ft lift at the start of a layout better designed for a 60ft one!

Ahh well done! Got to admit I'd never heard of it before and came across it by pure chance. :p

Smashing! Good luck!

0TWT0w0.png

I actually just googled looping wild mouse... Elements are a big giveaway ;)

9d19d630cba16f966ce0c5841bf7aa71.jpg

I can't decide if this is too cruel or not? :p

I'm more convinced than ever this game is just an elaborate prank and half of these coasters don't actually exist.

I tend to agree, I mean where the hell even is Suroboyo Carnival Night Market? I don't think it's a place I ever wish to visit, cred or not!

I'm going to give you two the benefit of the doubt this time, as it turns out the place exists, and has a charming promo video

They have theme parks and coasters in Bangladesh? Christ! Needless to say I have no idea with this! :p

This manufacturer are lesser known for Roller Coasters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Familieachtbaan at BillyBird Park Hemelrijk (because we've all heard of that park right)?