• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Planet Coaster Resort

NEW - LEGO B+B HOTEL

Hello to you all! After the latest set of new attractions and refurbed areas Legoland Planet Coaster Resort has seen guest figures reach near 10,000 peeps a day (which I believe is pretty high for the game) so I thought it was time to add a new hotel to the resort.

In true Merlin fashion I decided to build it on a small budget and out of shipping containers, bringing you the new Lego B+B Hotel. Located between The Beginning and the Legoland Hotel in an area which was previously backstage, the new Lego B+B Hotel consists of 84 Minifigure sized bedrooms across two floors with direct access to the park. Seemingly built out of huge Lego bricks, the hotel features a reception (utilising the back of the Guest Relations building) 2 blocks of rooms (including 2 lifts) a green area for play and relaxing and vending machines for any late night snacks. For breakfast, guests can stop off at the Lego Coffee Co. (Proudly brewing Street Fox Coffee) on their way into the park.

48456025771_408a88f2ef_b.jpg