• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Windsor

Probably the worst park staff I have ever encountered at a theme park. Not that I blame that on the staff entirely though. Clear lack of management and training is worryingly evident.

That should be an interesting watch all the same. The trip advisor reviews say it all though. The worlds most beloved toy brand being ran into the ground by a bunch of charlatans.

Please tell me this will be Monstor Party and not the Duplo coaster. Following the design and construction of the world's tamest and flattest coaster would be depressing.

I was thinking this and hoping it was going to include the Haunted House but they were filming opening weekend this year so there is a chance it could be the run up to the opening of Duplo Dino Coaster. Fingers crossed it does include Monster Party though.

A four hour programme following the construction of a kiddie coaster at a park where the season never even really started?

Where is the content going to come from?

Even as an enthusiast that sounds like a slog. Good luck attracting casual viewers.

I guess when they originally scheduled to air this in April it was based on the park being open.

I know this was being filmed last summer (there were signs up around the park entrance), Monster Party was open by that point.

A four hour programme following the construction of a kiddie coaster at a park where the season never even really started?

Even as an enthusiast that sounds like a slog. Good luck attracting casual viewers.

It was filmed last year with the final episode being filmed on opening weekend this year.

Regardless of which ride it is, I'm excited to watch; a theme park documentary doesn't air very often on TV these days, especially a multi-part one!

It sounds more like your standard fly-on-the-wall, where the opening of the coaster will be one theme in one episode, interspersed with the usual “has this week’s delivery of chips arrived?” faux drama.

As an aside, is this the first regular series about a theme park since Pleasure Beach on BBC One in the late 90s?

It sounds more like your standard fly-on-the-wall, where the opening of the coaster will be one theme in one episode, interspersed with the usual “has this week’s delivery of chips arrived?” faux drama.
As an aside, is this the first regular series about a theme park since Pleasure Beach on BBC One in the late 90s?
There was Alton Towers with Park Life which I think was filmed in the 2000s but other than that I think is the next one set over several episodes.

According to that article it's been postponed til later this year. It's not in this weeks TV schedule. (Was supposed to start tonight)