• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Windsor

this is a strange and perhaps concerning development on this one.

Atlantis had a substantial refurbishment for the 2020 season, which involved partial rebuilt and work to the exterior of the building.

The thing I would like to know is what has happened and why is the ride needing more substantial work not even four years later, let alone a whole season closed? It does make you wonder if the whole building is suffering from a major structural problem or the ride system just needs a major refresh.

Feels a major blow for the park all things considered as that’s two substantial attractions down for the 24 season. Even if they opening new high’ish capacity coasters and one of those shuttered rides spent much of its time closed.

The ride was barely touched for the 2020 refurb - the front of the building was reclad as you say, and the theme updated, but the ride itself - no change more or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a shame. It is quite a good ride.

jurassic park film GIF

Yes on the app, tap the map, then select entertainment and then the three lines top left.

It lists the shows and to you can go in each one to see the times and set a reminder if you want.

Brilliant, thank you so much.

Seems like they're not showing the Mythica one anymore, never managed to catch it last year :(

There had to be a record added to it.

I would expect Merlin to even do "World First Merlin coaster without a Worlds First element."

To be fair, they've already claimed the "Worlds First Lego-themed Dueling Rollercoaster"