• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Lightwater Valley

I was on the last ride to guests on the 20th October. We were there for fireworks and managed to squeeze in one last ride before ride-close. So glad we did as it’s surreal to have unexpectedly been one of the last paying guests to have been on it.
The ride last went around the circuit on that date, but it last operated for guests in 2019.

That bit of land in the middle of the ultimate can they build on that if they do decide to remove the coaster.
Think they do need a couple of family coasters after they closed 2 park favourites.
Could they add any rides from Brighton pier?

What a shame, they should take it down then instead of leaving it there to rot. Was the ultimate not suitable for under 12’s? I never rode it but was under the impression it wasn’t a super thrilling coaster.

No surprise there, I don't think anyone really expected them to reopen it.

Another UK top 5 coaster gone. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I'd take Ultimate, Mouse and Knightmare over Wicker Man, Smiler and Icon any day.