• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Live music, gigs, and concerts discussion.

Fop fighters. Manchester old trafford cricket ground.

Not a bad I go out my way to listen to, can enjoy when I go to a gig. They do a good show.
Last was ok, I've seen better from them but still a decent set. Dave broke down doing a track (which in informed was a newer song about Taylor Hawkins)

Two support acts were poor. Chroma and Courtney Barratt.Got very little from the crowd. Especially chroma.

Enjoyable evening in Liverpool at the On The Waterfront Festival at the Pier Head. Conveniently a 5 minute walk from my office.

Started with 2 local bands Keyside and The Sway. Both enjoyable but having them on so soon after doors opened meant it wasn't much of a crowd.

Then came Republica, who I'd never realised were a British act. Got to tick the top Thrill Dragster theme tune aka Ready To Go off the list.

Then we got noughties indie band The View playing their hits, quite enjoyable.

Then the rest of the night went all a bit Brit pop. Starting with Embrace, a perfectly timed set as we got the last bits of sun of the evening before the rain started.

Then hometown heroes Cast led by Jon Power, surprisingly the first time I'd ever seen them live despite being a band I'd always enjoyed.

And the headliner Ocean Colour Scene, turns out I knew a surprising amount of their songs. Great live act!

So yeah, cracking late afternoon and evening.