• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Dungeons

Indeed it was that video! Thank you for posting it :) I’m sorry I didn’t send the link though, for some reason my device isn’t letting me copy and paste. But still, I’m glad this footage exists. It looked extremely different in there, wish I could’ve gone.

Indeed it was that video! Thank you for posting it :) I’m sorry I didn’t send the link though, for some reason my device isn’t letting me copy and paste. But still, I’m glad this footage exists. It looked extremely different in there, wish I could’ve gone.
I would recommend visiting the Clink museum as that is quite similar to the original London dungeons.

I’m doing the dungeon for the first time today. I am quite nervous, anything to expect/ any tips?

It's not really that scary, I'd put it one level above Horrible Histories. I will warn you that you may be picked on to demonstrate torture equipment or to be tried for your crimes, if this happens then just play along.

Stand at the back of the group during the shows to avoid being picked.
No I am fine with being picked, I even get nervous going in scare mazes I’ve been in a lot! Always enjoy them in the end though.

Some of the other people in my group where a bit confused in what to expect too, though

Just did it. It was okay. There wasn’t a boat ride, where is the boat ride?

Just did it. It was okay. There wasn’t a boat ride, where is the boat ride?

It breaks down rather frequently. Sometimes if you go up to the front desk a day or two later and ask, they'll take you backstage through the staff areas so you can do the boat ride (they also let me re-ride the drop tower). It was pretty cool to see backstage too! Of course this isn't guaranteed at all, I might've got lucky with a nice staff member, but if you're in the area anyway there's no harm in asking.

It breaks down rather frequently. Sometimes if you go up to the front desk a day or two later and ask, they'll take you backstage through the staff areas so you can do the boat ride (they also let me re-ride the drop tower). It was pretty cool to see backstage too! Of course this isn't guaranteed at all, I might've got lucky with a nice staff member, but if you're in the area anyway there's no harm in asking.
don’t know how I feel about an hours trip back to London but thanks!