• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Entertainment Resort: All Discussion

The only problem I had with Asterix was the queue jumpers. I was impressed with their throughputs and whatnot. But I have only been there once, so it may have been a one off.

Asterix is variable when it comes to operations, somewhere between the Thorpe Park standard and Alton Towers standard depending on the day you go.

I almost had to call the police on my most recent Asterix visit.

On another visit I waited 2h30 for TDZ.

That said, it's better than it used to be but is miles behind the standards of some other parks.

:)

Well I'm not sure what to believe, I'm going to continue to follow both pages and websites, as even if londonparamountentertainmentresort.uk and facebook.com/londonparamountentertainmentresort are fakes they are bloody good ones and they seem to have done their research :p

Well I'm not sure what to believe, I'm going to continue to follow both pages and websites, as even if londonparamountentertainmentresort.uk and facebook.com/londonparamountentertainmentresort are fakes they are bloody good ones and they seem to have done their research :p

They are fake.

I have no idea why someone has set up these second fake pages, it seems a complete waste of time. I hope they get taken down ASAP.

:)

Oh come on, I think it's fairly obvious here who has created these pages and websites, particularly as they've magically signed up to the forum only to preach it ;)

In the words of Mr Wardley, J 2012

"Get. A. Life".

The biggest clue as to the fact this video is fake are the stupid spelling mistakes.

Some people have way to much time on their hands.

I wouldn't say they have that much time, the website has been knocked up in 5 minutes on Wix by an amateur.

I'm all for being incredibly enthusiastic for this project, but this is utterly ridiculous and is wasting the genuine time of those behind the real project in a bid to close this uncalled for, petty case.

A quick WHOIS lookup of that domain reveals its owner's name, and location. An IP lookup of your account reveals the same location.

amateur.png

Attention seeking :p
Airgates said:
Airgates has spoken to the creator of the video and Facebook page, a teenager from the South of England, who commented: "I'm very enthusiastic about the project, and yes I'm running the London Paramount Entertainment Resort Facebook page and created the video (the voiceover is me)."

He denied the video and Facebook pages were 'hoaxes', and said: "I'm just contributing towards the advertisement, and its added a lot more interest to the project, if people message me I direct them to the official email, website etc."

Clearly they have no interest in the public finding out the page is fake, given when I posted on there saying it was, my comment was quickly deleted and I was blocked from commenting again :')

Ten points to Detective Alastair right there :).

Well since we've got to the bottom of that, I think it'd be a good idea to get back to (genuine) Paramount discussion!