• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Long Journey Club

The Sat Nav, and RAC, AA planner type things always estimate just over 2 and a half hours from where I live, but I don't think we've ever made it in under 3 'cause of the M blooody 6.lol

Two hours, not too bad. Used to be just 1 but I moved :-(

I now work 5 miles from THORPE PARK though, so come the new season, I'll be visiting there more.

Only about 5 hours from Miserable old lowestoft, but at least it has PWH which must be better than dickens world, and according to google maps, 11 and 3/4 hours by public transport, or just a measley 62 hours if i decide to walk...

It'd be more like 5 hours by public transport ;) might be 11 now but that's because it will be taking into account time between the last train tonight and first train tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

mrbrightside said:
About 4 hours for me... In the arse end of nowhere which is also known as Norwich...

But it will soon be massively reduced when they finish the Elveden bypass/Dual carriage way...... ::)

Jem8472 said:
mrbrightside said:
About 4 hours for me... In the arse end of nowhere which is also known as Norwich...

But it will soon be massively reduced when they finish the Elveden bypass/Dual carriage way...... ::)
Which is only about 5 years away haha :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

1 hour and 45 minutes from me.
I live near ther border of Wales. I thought I was bad, but then I realised the trips other people have to make.

Bethany said:
I live near ther border of Wales. I thought I was bad, but then I realised the trips other people have to make.

1 hr 45mins from alton towers, lives near the welsh border. :eek: if i see a female with a i heart Oblivion top, as im walking around town, then i am running the other way :D

Around 3 and a half hours away by car for me. :) Public transport takes around 5 hours though.

delta79 said:
Bethany said:

1 hr 45mins from alton towers, lives near the welsh border. :eek: if i see a female with a i heart Oblivion top, as im walking around town, then i am running the other way :D

Cheers, Delta. :D

Living in Weston super mare I'm around 2 1/2 to 3 hrs away from both Alton towers and Thorpe park, it's rather convenient!