• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

LWV, FL & Hull fair: 6th-7th October

Which dates would you prefer and which parks should we attend first?

• I don't mind which park we do on Saturday

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I would prefer FL on Saturday

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I would prefer LWV on Saturday

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other date (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Either of the above dates

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 6th-7th October

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • 8th-9th September

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Late season LWV & FL trip (date TBC)

I'm on tapatalk so what are the dates now?

Re: Late season LWV & FL trip (date TBC)

My birthday is the 5th and I don't have anything planned for the sunday so would prefer to do Flamingo on the Sunday as I've never been and I've already done Lightwater this season.

Im still up for this especially with hull fair on the sat rather than Friday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Count me in... provided I can scab a lift or six ;) Anyone willing to share a room with an old Slaphead?

I have now booked a room at Hull South Cave travelodge for £26, with spaces currently reserved for Badgy and Mike.

I will be able to provide lifts to the park either from Stockport station (at around 8am) or Wakefield Westgate (direct train from Kings Cross dep 7:03, arr 9:08). PM me if interested.

I'd like to get an idea of numbers, so please sign up below if you haven't already.

We were planning on joining you for the Hull fair leg of the trip, when it was planned for Friday. However, we have to drive to pick up Craig's parents from Manchester on Saturday night so can't make it on the Saturday. Sod's law!

Sorry for the confusion - I'd never intended Hull fair to be friday night as it would have required an extra night at the travelodge and made the trip too expensive

Benedique said:
We were planning on joining you for the Hull fair leg of the trip, when it was planned for Friday. However, we have to drive to pick up Craig's parents from Manchester on Saturday night so can't make it on the Saturday. Sod's law!

Err, come on Friday still... i'm here! I'm always here :(

This thread seems to have died a death, so Im going to revive it by checking that a) the meet is still definitely going ahead (as I need to book trains now-ish or it becomes unviable) and also try and get a list of who's going :)