• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin Annual Pass Changes - November 2017

It's just a bulk discount, hence the requests on Facebook for anybody who wants to club together as a "family", the cards are individual ones.

It's just a bulk discount, hence the requests on Facebook for anybody who wants to club together as a "family", the cards are individual ones.

Okay cool. The other half spends a lot of time at places like Alton and Warwick castle. And if I had a Merlin pass might have an excuse to go a bit more :) not been to Thorpe yet.

So the “new” dinosaur golf in the tower, which is just replacing the closed one in the sea life, is not included in the annual pass now! Where the other one was. Not impressed

I tweeted them, apparently as it’s a secondary attraction there is a charge for it. What the hell is a secondary attraction? They’ve not answered me on that yet

I tweeted them, apparently as it’s a secondary attraction there is a charge for it. What the hell is a secondary attraction? They’ve not answered me on that yet

A secondary attraction is an attraction that is not included in the price of entry (gambling/games arcades, game stalls, scare mazes etc....)

@Rick I think you could well be correct, I’ve seen very little pushing the annual option in comparison to recent years

@ringo the summer one always seems to offer better value for some reason, my family all got annual digi passes last year as part of it. Perhaps the annual option will be less incentivised now as rick suggests