• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin Annual Pass

Is there anywhere I can use my MAP (Gold) abroad? Even if not for free entry, are there any discounts available anywhere? Just curious really!

Is there anywhere I can use my MAP (Gold) abroad? Even if not for free entry, are there any discounts available anywhere? Just curious really!
Looking at the Passholder perks page on the website, unfortunately not I'm afraid.

Looking at the Passholder perks page on the website, unfortunately not I'm afraid.

Ah hang on - 50% off international entry. Seems to be mostly Legoland and SeaLife centres though, well you never know! Nothing in Germany though, disappointing!

My friend is waiting for their physical pass to arrive, but this is their digital pass (info redacted obviously). Spot the mistake... 😂😳

IMG_1670.png.jpg
All the monthly memberships have this date on, even on the actual cards themselves😆

Oh merlin you jokers
Stop It And You GIF

Against my initial wishes and better judgement I'm about to be a MAP holder again for the first time in about 15 years. I feel dirty, but it does make financial sense.
We only need the basic one with little one not at school yet and weekends not being important to us. Any one know of any discounts knocking about at all?

Against my initial wishes and better judgement I'm about to be a MAP holder again for the first time in about 15 years. I feel dirty, but it does make financial sense.
We only need the basic one with little one not at school yet and weekends not being important to us. Any one know of any discounts knocking about at all?

There was no joining fee on the monthly payment ones last month. Don’t think there will be any other discounts on passes for a while now as I expect many people get them at beginning of season so less need to discount.
The £89 discovery pass is never discounted.

There was no joining fee on the monthly payment ones last month. Don’t think there will be any other discounts on passes for a while now as I expect many people get them at beginning of season so less need to discount.
The £89 discovery pass is never discounted.

I've done some digging and managed to pick-up the discovery passes for £69 each through a work discount scheme. In know for sure that until quite recently the only discounts were on individual park tickets and not APs, so this is quite new. It seems the discount is £20 off regardless of pass level, not much off when you are buying a top one but a great discount on the cheap end of the scale.

Not sure if it's a mistake or not, I've got it now though so too bad for them if it is!

I've done some digging and managed to pick-up the discovery passes for £69 each through a work discount scheme. In know for sure that until quite recently the only discounts were on individual park tickets and not APs, so this is quite new. It seems the discount is £20 off regardless of pass level, not much off when you are buying a top one but a great discount on the cheap end of the scale.

Not sure if it's a mistake or not, I've got it now though so too bad for them if it is!

Not a mistake, they've been doing pass discount on and off through Xexec etc for quite a few years now, although it disappeared when the passes were reintroduced after they went off sale. Not a bad deal at all if you're not eligible for the renewal prices!

My passes have just arrived, they were stuck to some paper with glue, which has now left a horrible sticky residue on the back of each card. Cheers merlin…