• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin Membership Pass

Re: Re: Merlin Membership Pass

Jordan said:
My new favourite ambiguous T&C clause:

9.2 Merlin may terminate the Agreement immediately on any of the following grounds:

(e) if You or a Member engages in any behavior or activity that is disruptive to or damaging to any Merlin business or operation, process or practice.

Fansites beware!

So is that basically saying, if you slate Merlin in anyway, you get your pass revoked.

Did I read that right?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I don't think they'd take your pass off you just for saying something bad about them. I doubt they'd have very many customers left if you looked at all the comments their attractions receive on Facebook and Twitter, etc... :p

It'll be people who go in park causing trouble, or people using pass for malicious intent. That's what that's covering, like it'd say on the annual pass.

Reading too far into things is bad for your health ;)

So basically if you break into restricted areas, grafitti signs, negatively impact operations or anything else like that they will remove your access to the park.

Sounds fair to me.

Oh thank god. I was going to say, the members of this site would be buggered if that was the case.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

The T&C errors Rob highlighted are a joke. Maybe they should get their beloved 'legal teams' to proof read these things - or are they only used to cite in communiqués attempting to intimidate enthusiasts?

-Sent from a mobile phone-

Re: Merlin Membership Pass + General Pass Discussion

Don't really know where else to put this, but the other day in Costco I spotted Premium Annual Passes for sale at £399.99 +VAT for four people, making them £480 in total, £120 per person.

Front:

644031_670764442936776_507598595_n.jpg

Back:

1240303_670764446270109_1938640920_n.jpg

You're never too far away from a great day out with a Merlin Pass...

Unless you live in Ireland...

Great deal, though!

I saw those, but my dad said no to buying them. :L Shame really... I need more adrenaline rushes!