• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Midweek Theme Park Closures

I find that very hard to believe that. They would surely be more concerned that this week is half term in Leicestershire, around an hours drive from Towers, than Scotland (4 and a half hour driver from Glasgow, hardly a day trip)!

:)

"Scottish Half term" is how the staff refer to the first week of the Scarefest during term time and not to be taken literally :p

You can see the booking calendar for the annual pass offer for 2017 below. It shows available dates and those greyed out are similar to the closed dates this year, plus June.

http://www.altontowersholidays.com/merlin-holiday-club.html

If you take those dates literally, it looks like there be no fireworks on the Sunday either :eek:

plus if you look at the calendar booking dates they are apparently closed every Tuesday and Wednesday in June.
Highly unlikely o_O

But does look like Opening date is 24th March :D sounds about right

When were the November weekdays axed? They were showing as open just a few weeks ago? Any announcement? Surely some people would have pre-booked as of a few weeks ago?

As far as I can remember, it was showing on the AT website at the start of the season that the park was closed for the November week leading up to the firework weekend.

Interesting, I was certain it showed 10-4pm when dates up to that period were released. I guess I could be wrong.