• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 20th September 2014

Would it be possible for me to meet you guys for the illuminations and fish and chips?! I know it might not be practical if you're not sure what time you'll be leaving the park.

Rob - what do you say, we find Amanda. Pin her down and beat her until she agrees to a Mack launch?

Actually, maybe not. Abuse and all that...
Why don't we just blackmail her with these soundbytes of pure unadulterated gold?

9a446c2d71e2eccef96939779d422cd5.jpg

Would it be possible for me to meet you guys for the illuminations and fish and chips?! I know it might not be practical if you're not sure what time you'll be leaving the park.

I would love to say we'll be at X place at Y time, but I honestly can't. I don't know where we'll be, or when we'll be out of the park or anything! And if we commit to times now, it takes the fluidity of the day out of our hands a bit.

Obviously it closes at 8pm, so it's going to sometime after that but I don't know where we will go or indeed for how long we'll be around.

Ok. Well, I'll drop you a text if we end up going to the illuminations (we are planning on going sometime soon anyway), and maybe if it's convenient we could meet up.

Have you considered getting a PB pass and joining us as a non-rider?

Reactions: Amy
I have considered it, but tbh money is that tight at the moment that the £12 it would cost to get us both one, or even more if Ste were to go on rides, is something that we can't really afford right now :( We're not too far from Blackpool though so just the illuminations and a cheap dinner would be ok. It'd just be nice to see some people, it's been a while.

Anyone travelling up either from Manchester/Cheshire area or through it that could give me a lift? Petrol money is a given :)

I'll be driving from Stockport if that's any use, I'm planning on leaving at around 8.30

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

A reminder that we are meeting at 10:00am at Noah's Ark and the park closes at 8:00pm.

After park close, we are likely to have a gander at the illuminations and have a seaside meal!

:)

Would have like to have come but works getting in my way sorry guys

I shall see you all tomorrow! Not sure on time yet as it depends how tired I am after work but should be about midday at the latest :)

I had a great day on Saturday, despite all of Blackpool's coasters trying to break my back one way or another. Thanks to all those who attended!

:)