• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: Resort Sleepover 29.11-1.12.13

Not sure if this still applies for weekends like the pirate one, but if you book a stay within 28 days of your last stay you save 25% (5% more than annual pass discount), so anyone who booked a room this last weekend, could save more.

I'm still interested in this, but it seems Sam is unlikely to be able to stay now. Also I can do both nights or just the Fri/Sat, but if its hardly much more for an extra night ill rather do both.

Should be there all day Saturday for what ever and a meal in the evening but I'm working on Sunday :)

djtruefitt said:
I'm still interested for Friday and Saturday night staying over if anyone is interested!
I can do the Friday night :) but if it's cheaper to pay for both nights go for that

djtruefitt said:
I'm still interested for Friday and Saturday night staying over if anyone is interested!

At the moment I can't afford it, but I'm going to ask the hubby if he'll pay for it as my Christmas present. There's nothing else I want. If he agrees, I am definitely up for sharing a room. I will need someone else to book it though and I'll transfer my share.

If a room is booked, don't forget to mention that you're staying with us and they might be able to position rooms next to each other.

:)

Yeah, disappointingly for various reasons I've gone into on Facebook, I possibly can't justify a full weekend at the moment, but I'll do my best to make it over for drinks/meal/daytime sosche :)

Promise I'll make up for it next year :)

People are dropping like flies.

I'd really like another room. The rates for this weekend are the cheapest you'll ever pay on resort!

:( :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Possibly, although unsure at what point. Possibly Sunday AM.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am now staying over, along with JoshT, Cheese, Rowe, Amy and Mike W. Should be a good weekend! I believe Sealife is also open during the Saturday, so we must have a wonder there, as its always nice to look round when its quiet.

djtruefitt said:
I am now staying over, along with JoshT, Cheese, Rowe, Amy and Mike W. Should be a good weekend! I believe Sealife is also open during the Saturday, so we must have a wonder there, as its always nice to look round when its quiet.

It is Winter rides on Sunday, so we may be able to get more than just the Sea Life.

:D

Indeed - looking at what's on offer makes me VERY tempted to head over one day of the weekend for lunch and see the resort all decked out as I've never visited at this time of year :)

I'll post again when I know if it's feasible, still not given up hope of putting in an appearance.

Now this is all sorted and booked, I'm so excited! I'll be heading down straight after work on Friday.

What might be open on Sunday then? I've never been to the resort at this time of year before, I can't wait to see it!

Amy_D said:
Now this is all sorted and booked, I'm so excited! I'll be heading down straight after work on Friday.

What might be open on Sunday then? I've never been to the resort at this time of year before, I can't wait to see it!
Should be everything apart from the park but sometime a few rides
Are open

Amy_D said:

Should be gallopers, frog hopper, Charlie, ice age, wobble world, marauders, heave ho & Sealife. The farm is also usually open but because of the work going on for Cbeebies unfortunately it will all be closed.