• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mr Twirly iPhone Skin

CupCakeMonster said:
Could you possibly do one for HTC Desire C? With the AT logo in the middle :)

I'm on my new fangled telecommunications device! So if I spell anything wrong, I do apologise.

There you go :)

1358617262640.png

Re: Re: Mr Twirly iPhone Skin

Alastair said:
CupCakeMonster said:
Could you possibly do one for HTC Desire C? With the AT logo in the middle :)

I'm on my new fangled telecommunications device! So if I spell anything wrong, I do apologise.

There you go :)

1358617262640.png
Thank you :)

djtruefitt said:
Im pretty sure towers will sell their own when SW7 opens! They have them for Sub Terra and TH13TEEN.
Aye maybe, but only for iPhone, they never do them for any other phones.

Can you design a case for Xperia U if it's possible please?

I'd just prefer one of those as it feels more secure. :)

EDIT: I've just realised you can't design a case on that website for the Xperia U.
I might order a clear case so you can still see the design underneath it.

Longy said:
Can you design a case for Xperia U if it's possible please?

I'd just prefer one of those as it feels more secure. :)

EDIT: I've just realised you can't design a case on that website for the Xperia U.
I might order a clear case so you can still see the design underneath it.

Yeah there's more options for skins than for cases - a clear case would probably be your best bet.

Looks good! Good quality, nice thickness and it's stuck well to the back. Also the camera and flash slots are perfectly placed. :)

img0003rt.jpg

img0004ru.jpg

img0006rn.jpg

19df619834bf46f9b812e48.png

Looks pretty neat!
The LED light that you see is yellow and matches the phone, and I have a yellow bottom cap on it too!