• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nagashima Spa Land: General Discussion

Steel Vengeance's Asian cousin, anyone?

Seriously, this looks sublime so far; should be a brilliant coaster for Nagashima, in my opinion!

Seems like it'll actually be called Hakugei, White Whale is just the English translation.

Reactions: Rob
Bump!

Dw2qNaOUcAIK5kP.png

Looking good!

Looking good! I read somewhere that RMC had to make modifications to the original layout, at the request of the park, to tone it down a little.

Looking good! I read somewhere that RMC had to make modifications to the original layout, at the request of the park, to tone it down a little.

Siiiiiigh. Damn you Japan, although no surprise considering how bland ToT is ride wise there :(

Proper pov courtesy of our, erm, colleagues, tpr. The scale of it means it'll certainly be a thrill but it really does look a bit weak and uninspired by RMC standards, bit of a wasted opportunity that it's only really like a 7/10 and not a Japanese Steel Vengeance.

If it wasn't for Steel Vengeance - I'd be a lot more excited about that video. The bar has been raised so very high now and this looks a bit tame considering the size of it.

It looks OK; but there are better RMCs and better GCIs out there, judging by the looks of it.

:)

Definitely on the tamer side compared to the likes of Steel Vengeance, but it still looks like a great ride.

Looks absolutely class in my opinion. I also think RMC's tend to look tamer on POV's than some other types of coaster do.

The shots from above (presumely taken by a drone) give the better perspective.