• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis 3D Printed Model

And so finally the first carriage is pretty much complete! .. and I think it looks absolutely awesome even if I do say so myself!
PXL_20230521_154205671.jpg
PXL_20230521_154352720.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230521_154317137.jpg
I know that nemmy has a different wheel material but I opted for the rubber looking material to make the wheels pop more.

All the joints are working including the chain lock mechanism which is sprung using elastic bands inside the chassis.

PXL_20230521_154537730.jpg

There's something really sexy about the bogie's
PXL_20230521_154424730.PORTRAIT.jpg

I can finally get a proper handle of the size of it. Way too big to sit on a shelf... but will look really cool having a support come out of the wall possibly.

PXL_20230521_154834662.jpg

There are still a couple of things to finish off like the restraint mechanism bar and the restraint handles which I am finding too small to print but other than that it's pretty much ready to sit on some track.

PXL_20230521_154954473.jpg

It's taken so much more time and effort than I ever expected but she is a beauty.

My next mission is to complete the remaining three rows. I intend to print them all at once and work through the post production stages individually to finish up with a full assembly. I'm not sure exactly when she will be finished. I have studying to do over the summer but will keep chipping away at it as I get the free time.

So what do you think? She looks pretty Nemesis to me but let me know if something is a bit off.

Hi everyone I am currently in the process of making a 3d printed model of Nemesis and I need help with a few things. I am currently working on the restraint mechanisms and I need to know if the arms that sit behind the seats are steel or painted the same colour as the chassis. Also would like to know if the nemesis train features a mechanism guard that is found on later bnm models or if this is not featured on nemesis.

If anyone has close up photos of the wheel bogies then that would also be really helpful. Infact any close up pics of the train would really help me out a lot.

Alex

GetModNow is a platform that provides a wide range of attractive and diverse free racing game applications for users who love this genre. Get it now to discover a unique gameplay style and range of features, the racing game apps on GetModNow immerse players in quality, thrilling racing experiences.

Hi Alex, Nemesis 3D printed model, I believe the rear seat armrest is painted the same color as the chassis. I think the guard mechanism is on the steering wheel, it's not on the Nemesis like it was on later B&M models.

That looks fantastic 😍 I can't wait to see what it looks like!

I have had a long set back with the printer being a major pain in the ass all summer long but things are running smoothly again and I have two carrierbags of model parts to sand and fill before painting them.

PXL_20230911_172813514.MP.jpg
Ye I know that feeling my printers been playing up since lockdown ^^

I had a setback aswell finding the 13mm tube for the running rails youde think it would be easy but smallest I could easily get ahold of was 15mm!!!!
So I've gone old school and got 1/2 inch which I can get lol

Ah yes it looks like I have been rumbled!

I put the video on YouTube to show Alton Towers and John Wardley with a view to featuring at the relaunch next year which is why I had not posted it here yet. I should have set the video to private!

Oh well, here it is! Enjoy!