• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Mabey red trains may make more sense, I'm not sure but isn't the original lore meant to be that the nemesis train the blood cells of the creature going out to fetch minerals? Again I'm not sure but it would make sense.
If I remember, there was a concept in which the trains were supposed to have a more organic look to them so maybe if it is getting new trains, they might resurrect this concept again which I'd honestly welcome. Red trains flying round doesn't sound too bad to be fair.

If they are going for the retrack expense - they should retheme the whole ride - more of an actual sci fi ride to match up with Galactica - the old monster is looking soooo tired - retheme it to something more like guardians of the galaxy with an interactive queue line and station not something from a theme that may have seemed good 30 years ago

If they are going for the retrack expense - they should retheme the whole ride - more of an actual sci fi ride to match up with Galactica - the old monster is looking soooo tired - retheme it to something more like guardians of the galaxy with an interactive queue line and station not something from a theme that may have seemed good 30 years ago
You’re fishing for bites surely

Teaser video is very cool, and the 'investigation' elements taking place look great fun. Very nineties Alton, albeit updated for the Insta age.

I think marketing have played a blinder with this. Sub Terra returning in some form seems likely, but the enthusiast-led thirst to see it come back seems overstated, given that the attraction was fundamentally rubbish.

Who funds the Phalanx? Probably bloody Peter Thiel.

In the name of all things holy, please don’t. It’s perfect the way it is. As stated in the planning documents there is to be no major changes in any of the thematic scenery or the typography of the site, so I doubt we will see anything major bar the actual track itself.

If they are colours, there are three of them. The only thing they could change three colours of, after ruling out any external appearance changes to the track and the supports (no idea what the third would be in this instance anyway), would be the trains i.e. main chassis colour, wheel covers and restraints.

You’re fishing for bites surely
Only a little tbf - was stood down by the exit a few weeks back the chains, track are so tired - you can't really see the "creature" anywhere all you see is track - make it a modern ride - it can have some backwards look at the theme but make it a more immersive ride - you are paying millions to retrack seems a perfect time to completely reimagine

Only a little tbf - was stood down by the exit a few weeks back the chains, track are so tired - you can't really see the "creature" anywhere all you see is track - make it a modern ride - it can have some backwards look at the theme but make it a more immersive ride - you are paying millions to retrack seems a perfect time to completely reimagine
Not everything has to be modern to be considered 'good' you know.

Sure I'd like for them to give the track a fresh coat of paint and alter it a little.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.