• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
The ferocious assault on the liquor cabinet over the festive season, must have done a number on my eyesite.

I cannot for the the life of me, see it.

I bet they are purposely cutting it up on arrival, to stop any potential swams of people hiding in the bushes to f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ ....I mean take photos of the track.

Destroying it on arrival will be affective in stopping this.

I mean a scrapyard's purpose is literally crush stuff down, separate and get rid. To have stuff stood there doing nothing is just wasting money away. Nothing will last more than a day fully assembled. It'll turn up, be crushed up and sent on its merry way in no time.

I get that, but my thoughts were based on the large amount of stuff that is already there and appears to have been there for a while. It does not look like they work on a first in first out basis. They seem to prioritising the Nemesis track above anything else that appears to have sat there for a while?

I could be totally off the mark.

‘Lift hills and thrills’ has done a mock-up of how Nemesis could look with the new colours…
Those supports especially look ace!
41F833D3-D78F-4A18-95E1-1FB28DB904AE.jpeg
Source
I saw that tbf it does look pretty good, I'd very content with that + a few blood splatters on the track and I'd be happy.

I see some people are doubtful I really don't see how a glossy jet black track could just be an undercoat especially when it was already teased.

As I said though I'd be happy with it especially if there was some blood splatters especially considering the og Nemesis track was never really just one plain colour (except a small portion) I think the turnaround before the vertical loop.

‘Lift hills and thrills’ has done a mock-up of how Nemesis could look with the new colours…
Those supports look especially ace!
41F833D3-D78F-4A18-95E1-1FB28DB904AE.jpeg
Source
Mmm...
Meh So So GIF by UFC

Add some of the organ things stuck to the giant gun on the outside to the supports which could help give it all a more organic look rather than the rust look from before. As the track seems to the steel pinning it down, what would the supports be?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.