• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

I’m really jealous of all of you on site. This thing looks epic. Probably the best the park have ever done.

Waterfalls would finish it off, but god those pictures look ace. Hats of to Merlin for once. A brand new b&m, nemesis living on and what is clearly an upgrade in theme. Well done

Everything I've seen of this so far looks absolutely ace... well done, Alton Towers and Merlin! It definitely makes me excited for my own first go on Nemesis Reborn next weekend!

The reports on the ride itself also sound very encouraging... it's good to hear that the remains popular and has retained its signature intensity and speed!

Out of interest, how does it compare to the original in terms of smoothness? The original was never particularly rough by any means, but definitely started to develop some slight headbanging moments towards the end of its life. Is Nemesis Reborn smoother, about the same, or has it even taken after Hulk 2.0 at Universal Orlando in being unexpectedly rougher than the original?