• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Everything I've seen of this so far looks absolutely ace... well done, Alton Towers and Merlin! It definitely makes me excited for my own first go on Nemesis Reborn next weekend!

The reports on the ride itself also sound very encouraging... it's good to hear that the remains popular and has retained its signature intensity and speed!

Out of interest, how does it compare to the original in terms of smoothness? The original was never particularly rough by any means, but definitely started to develop some slight headbanging moments towards the end of its life. Is Nemesis Reborn smoother, about the same, or has it even taken after Hulk 2.0 at Universal Orlando in being unexpectedly rougher than the original?
Absolutely zero chance of head banging on this. It runs perfectly.

Was lucky enough to have my first ride on reborn today as a night ride. Row 6 so near the back. It was insane! So much speed, and to me it felt super smooth.

So impressed with the theming and effort put into this. It looks gorgeous at night. Hopefully they keep it in good condition. I feel for everyone who got evacuated, but overall it’s been an amazing first day for it.

Managed to take this from near the end of the queue line too.

IMG_1081.jpeg

Managed to get 2 rides in today - 1 on row 4, 1 on row 7. Still definitely a back row ride for me - it actually seemed more forceful in more places, but I don't know if that's because it's the start of season and I'm getting my ride legs back.

Immense. They've done an amazing job, particularly in the station.

I'm a RAP user and am going to feed back about the ambulant/non-ambulant situation - I'm visually impaired and a white cane user, stairs can be tricky, particularly if there's no contrast/edge markings etc. The ambulant queue takes you up a set of stairs with no handrails, no edge markings. Not too bad in daylight but in the dark that's going to be completely inaccessible, certainly to me. Ambulant doesn't necessarily mean can do stairs just like non-ambulant doesn't always mean wheelchair user.

Also, on a trivial note, I'm gutted it means I lose back row riding - there are VERY few good points about having a disability, that was definitely one!

ANYWAY, I'll get off that soap box and just say: my heart is happy, my favourite coaster in the UK is back with a bang, and I look forward to many more rides this season.

Managed to get 2 rides in today - 1 on row 4, 1 on row 7. Still definitely a back row ride for me - it actually seemed more forceful in more places, but I don't know if that's because it's the start of season and I'm getting my ride legs back.

Immense. They've done an amazing job, particularly in the station.

I'm a RAP user and am going to feed back about the ambulant/non-ambulant situation - I'm visually impaired and a white cane user, stairs can be tricky, particularly if there's no contrast/edge markings etc. The ambulant queue takes you up a set of stairs with no handrails, no edge markings. Not too bad in daylight but in the dark that's going to be completely inaccessible, certainly to me. Ambulant doesn't necessarily mean can do stairs just like non-ambulant doesn't always mean wheelchair user.

Also, on a trivial note, I'm gutted it means I lose back row riding - there are VERY few good points about having a disability, that was definitely one!

ANYWAY, I'll get off that soap box and just say: my heart is happy, my favourite coaster in the UK is back with a bang, and I look forward to many more rides this season.
I'm sure you'd be able to use the exit if you asked :)
In photos I did see people not in wheelchairs using it.